- About Us
- Obesity/Weight Loss
- Surgical Procedures
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic Gastric By-Pass
- Laparoscopic Bariatric surgery
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
- Laparoscopic Hemicolectomies
- Laparoscopic Achalasia cardia
- Laparoscopic CBD exploration
- Laparoscopic Choledochoduodenostomy
- Laparoscopic Hiatus Hernia
- Laparoscopic Lower-partial Gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic Splenectomy
- Laparoscopic difficult Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomies
- Contact us
When it comes to weight loss, most of us are trapped in the vicious cycle of failed diet plans where we start dieting and exercising with great enthusiasm. Suddenly somewhere in the middle of the road we lose interest and determination and give up to...
Obsessed with losing weight? Tell me who isn’t! Every second person would tell you they want to change their body. Losing weight isn’t impossible, as many people think it is. It does take a lot of dedication and a little bit of hard work. Well, actually...
“Health is not simply the absence of sickness.” What is the true definition of Healthy Living? It sounds silly that we need to define Healthy Living. After all, we know what Healthy is and we also know what Living is. Let‘s first start with what...
Is overeating more addictive than crack cocaine? It’s hard to compare addiction rates, or to produce a clear definition that holds true across all substances and behaviours. But consider this crude contrast: of people who use crack cocaine, 10%-20%...